The sun sets on another day...
Sunset was amazing and awesome, and I sat in awe of the not quite spring day that unfolded around me. In the end, beauty has an affect all the time.
I have thought about the past a little too much in the past. I try not to dwell on it anymore. After all, its in the past, but it still may smack you in the head from time to time. I remember the goals I had in life though, and was determined to determine why I made the determination not to make them. It was a good thought session and in the end I found:
- I cannot change other people. Having a good relationship takes two
- I cannot gauge what will happen daily and sometimes decisions have to change for good reasons
- Sometimes making money means helping other people or spending it i a different way
- All I can ever do is show how much I care and let the cards fall as they may
- Sometimes after all the thought in the world you make a stupid decision
Yeah, I have hundreds of learned items, but these stuck out. Now I lay them down to sleep and now I enjoy my day and week.
So as the sun sets on another day, don't forget your goals, but don't spend too much time living them again. Instead find some happiness in all you do, and make your goals more fluid, so they can run over into next year if necessary. Your happiness is most important, and make each day you live as happy as you can, no matter what.
Sleep sweet, love life, and enjoy the ride...