The sun sets on another day...
It is funny to me how often I am on the road in one way or another. I drive a lot, maybe even more than a lot, and in the process I am often giggling at one thing, frustrated at another, or puzzling a third. Take the epic Fremont street in Vegas. A wonderful venue with a lot of people, and a lot of people who may be eligible for being committed.
In the past few days I have:
- Watched two people take off their clothes and dance, in ways they should not be dancing and people stared, laughed and became a part of it. My frustration was not at the dancing, but that people laughed at and not with the people dancing
- Watched a dozen people walk into a variety of objects from posts, to machines, to walls
- Watched a great many people get so inebriated they were not fit to walk, and one that tried and failed
- Seen a man walk up and put a $5000 chip on a poker table
- Seen a series of men who dress better than most women
- and a lot lot more...
I also talked to dozens and dozens of people and will learn more as I go that will become parts of personalities for the future and beyond. There are a lot of thoughts we should all consider as we write, well, if you write, and those thoughts include how to approach people. Every day I learn, and every day I want to learn.
So, as the sun sets on another day, what did you learn. What do you know? How do you see the world? Is it the right world, or just your world. I will never forget what someone said to me once, how the words "No matter what" rang in my ears, but we all see words like that in a different way. So interpret as you will, but find something to learn and have fun today, live, laugh and love, no matter what.
Sleep sweet, and love to the moon and back, and the stars beyond...