Sunsets are always a bit easy, as they happen as long as the world rolls around. Since we all would not be reading this if the world stopped it is safe to assume that given is true. On the stormiest day there is still a sunset, you just have to move above the clouds to see it and take a moment to see the beauty in the day. So many times people focus on the negative not realizing that if they just raise a bit they will see the sunset they were looking for in their day. After all, we are not measured by the easy in life, we can be measured only by how we handle the difficult and how we rise above.
- The day ends soon and I do not cry
- for as I leave and breath and sigh
- I know the promise of new days
- will soon be coming now my way
- and if i should die before I wake
- I know this day I did partake
- of life and love and all that’s true
- and hoped on high for life anew
Storms Storms blow through our lives each and every day. As the wind blows and devastates us we must remember that even though the sun may set on a day, it will one day rise on a new day, with a promise that even the worst storms will end. I have weathered many a storm only to find that in the end, the storm was not so bad as the experience of riding the highs and lows of life, and going where the waves may take me or where I could power myself through to a new beginning..
You know, as the sunset falls on another day I consider the depth of what passion is to me. By definition passion is “strong and barely controllable emotion” however most people think passion can be controlled. In my opinion passion for your job, life, or loved one, is the most precious thing in the world, and without it we struggle to hold on each and every day. When you walk into a room and are passionate about something the room will light up. If passion is for a person, why can’t it be the overwhelming kind we all want, and not the mundane mediocrity many people seem to accept?
“You mean, how long will I live? That no one can tell” – Klatue
I was watching a particularly awesome sunset over Lake Michigan when i considered the name of a series of stories, and a book of hope. I consider a lot of books and stories as my mind is literally flooded with them, but this one meant a little something more. As the sun waned I realized most of us rarely see 79, and it seemed like a good age, hence the 29,000 number, based on just shy of 80 years.
So I push, to enjoy every one…
Here are some basic tips for working on your site.
- Joomla! has a “front end” that you are looking at now and an “administrator” or “back end” which is where you do the more advanced work of creating your site such as setting up the menus and deciding what modules to show. You need to login to the administrator separately using the same user name and password that you used to login to this part of the site.
- One of the first things you will probably want to do is change the site title and tag line and to add a logo. To do this click on the Template Settings link in the top menu. To change your site description, browser title, default email and other items, click Site Settings. More advanced configuration options are available in the administrator.
- To totally change the look of your site you will probably want to install a new template. In the Extensions menu click on Extensions Manager and then go to the Install tab. There are many free and commercial templates available for Joomla.
- As you have already seen, you can control who can see different parts of you site. When you work with modules, articles or weblinks setting the Access level to Registered will mean that only logged in users can see them
- When you create a new article or other kind of content you also can save it as Published or Unpublished. If it is Unpublished site visitors will not be able to see it but you will.
- You can learn much more about working with Joomla from the Joomla documentation site and get help from other users at the Joomla forums. In the administrator there are help buttons on every page that provide detailed information about the functions on that page.
Yes, I write a lot! This is just one of the many spots I write. I have written several novels, they can be purchased or viewed here!
No, this is not a travel sales site, but perhaps it should be. Nor is it a site that professes that one religion is more credible than another (but maybe it should be there too). Instead this is a site that explores the personal rantings of a man fascinated by passion and how it can play a part in our everyday life.
It would be awesome if we could talk, and learn and you could start to see into my very cluttered and always active mind, but since we can’t, I invite you to take a moment and read some of the thoughts that roll through my mind.
Not interested? That’s OK! Not impressed? That’s OK too, but please, spend your time wisely as you may only have 29,000 sunsets, it is up to you to enjoy them.
Purpose of the site:
- To pass on a little sunshine before the sun sets
- To pass on a smile when the frown is winning
- To help people see the mirror inside themselves that can be hard to see (Even for me)
- To keep me writing each and every day.
Lastly it is a goal for us all. If we know we should get at least 29,000 sunsets there is a finite goal in front of us, and as we pass beyond, perhaps we can realize that each day is a gift to us, and treat it even more specially.
Got a suggestion, feel free to send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sun sets on another day…
It seems like winter has come back and, in the process, taken the sunsets for a brief moment while we get to freeze a little. Still, I know the sunset was up there and I’m happy that there was at least a little color in the sky.
Every once in a while, we have to sit back and analyze everything that’s going on around us. as we do so we will usually find there are lots of things going on that we hadn’t considered previously. When we actually consider these things, we may find a life changing experience. What I mean to say is sometimes we have to consider what we keep in our lives and what we leave behind.
I have to start by saying that you should pretty much be stuck with people. People are at the core of who we are and unless there is something really wrong mending fences is always better than setting people aside. of course there are times you have to let people go too. Once Upon a time I had a very good friend that I cut ties with because of certain things that were being said behind my back. what I saw on the surface was very clear but what was real was far different and it was very difficult. This is more of a rarity than a rule. To this day I doubt that person even understood how bad they broke my trust.
Everything else is up for grabs. There are times that I give up a ton of things to concentrate on writing and that time is coming soon. I am considering giving up social media again because of the number of people who seem to be so stuck in their beliefs that they can’t see beyond them at all. It’s all up to you though and all you have to do is break away and make some changes in how you approach the world. Consider well how you spend your time and how you want to spend your time and make good choices.
So as the sun sets on another day here I am changing again and breaking away from negativity to embrace my inner writer and knock out a few more books. it should be fun.
Sleep sweet, love life, and you can be you…