The sun sets on another day…
Seven days until Christmas. I wanted to share with you something different.
Here are seven fun Christmas movies:
- Miracle on 34th street, 1947 – Natalie Wood as the young girl who find Christmas from a man who really could be Santa. If you haven’t seen this version, watch it simply for her facial expressions. Santa in this case is totally credible and you might even believe.
- Scrooged – Bill Murray takes on the 3 ghosts and one more to find that Christmas is more. I think the ending was a bit long, drawn, and slow, but the movie itself is timeless. Carol Kane and David Johansen kick butt and are worth the movie.
- Die Hard – Well, I include it because it is a Christmas movie, and the best gift may well be the Beretta taped to your back.
- One Magic Christmas – Yes, it didn’t get all the good reviews in the world, but it is clearly a fun movie if you like a lot of sappiness! there are always wins in the world if you look for them.
- The Santa Claus – Yes, it is funny but the reason I like it is because it has heart.
- Home Alone – Another fun movie that points out family in Christmas and all the great things you take for granted. Yeah, it is worth the laugh too.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – OK, so it is an old movie, but it is a good movie and will light your tree if you let it.
So as the sun sets on another day, sure, there are dozens more I like, in fact I like just about all of them, but in the end, take a moment, find your best, and lets all watch it together!
Sleep sweet, love Christmas, and realize more than just yourself…