The sun sets on another day…
I am always amazed as I watch the sun set on the beach at just how many people are out there with me, just watching, and enjoying the moment. Many are well prepared, but some are not always out there watching a sunset so here are a few things you should know.
- It is not the best thing in the world to look straight at the sun, it makes little dots in your eyes and is not the best for them. With a camera, a remote view is super!
- Be careful where you are, don’t climb a mountain, take a perfect picture and realize it is hard to get down in the dark. After the sun sets, it is usually dark.
- Be mindful of whose picture you are in, there are many people trying to take a picture, if they are, try not to photobomb.
- Bring a drink, every once in a while the colors hang around, you may get thirsty.
- Check your batteries (It happens).
- Wear good shoes, it may be dark after, make sure you don’t stub your toe.
- Be ready to be amazed.
Really, the purpose of this little list is number 7, always be ready to be amazed, and enjoy the moments each and every day.
So as the sun sets on another day, smile, take a deep breath, enjoy the sunset, and be happy with the night the follows because tomorrow will always make you smile.
Sleep sweet, love life, and wish on the second star to the right, and go straight on til morning…