The sun sets on another day…
It has been an odd week. I now have several posts that will not be posts for a while, if ever. Whimsical journeys that either do not go where I intended, or that are not as positive as I want them to be. For those of you who have been around for a while, I sometimes post these on New Years and show some of the places I have gone, the paths I have taken. They are sometimes interesting posts, and sometimes I get high praise, and sometimes I get questions about what I was thinking and where I was going. (and some are just ignored)
Each day as I write, I spend the first portion of my time writing my 29000sunsets post. Then I switch to other writing. For example, last night I wrote a Halloween story that was PG, then worked on “Fateful Friend” for a while. There are sometimes large differences in the things I write, and the path I take in writing is based on the people, places, and memories I consider during the day.
So I speak of paths, and today I considered paths a great deal. Paths are those things that take us where we want to go. There can be very clear paths that take us to a positive place, and those that are not so positive.
So what is your path, is it clear and happy, or not so happy?
I am going to suggest you put some things in front of you that will help you to find positive paths. these are:
- Good friends – Friends can help you stay your course along the way, they also can make days better and better. A great friend can open a doorway to another world.
- Peaceful moments – Take a second or two each day and just slow down, the world is going so fast, you don’t have to keep up with it. Pull off, slow down, watch a sunset or just take a few deep breaths.
- Good hobbies – When your hobby becomes work it just isn’t fun anymore. Find a fun hobby that makes you smile.
- Family – Yes, family can keep you centered.
- Passion – Passion is more than love or anything of the sort, it is a barely controllable emotion. Let go sometimes and let that passion take over. Passion will find a way. (With what? Yes) (Figure that one out)
No matter what, keep your path and make it the best path ever. I know it will be good because you are the best thing that you have ever found. Believe in yourself and make today the best day ever. When tomorrow comes, well, work on it too!
So as the sun sets on another day, there are many paths before you and you can choose to be on the best path for you. Choose well, ask for help if you need it, but find your way to a happy day today, tomorrow, and for as long as you live, no matter what.
Sleep sweet, live well, and find a good path…