The sun sets on another day…
It is funny watching the days go by, well in a funny way at least. Sometimes the days are almost funny, as in humorous, or maybe they tickle your funny bone, as in humerus. I get a kick out of people and animals as a whole because so many try to be smart, and end up making me laugh. Sometimes maybe everyone and everyuthing should check, take a deep breathe, and move one before they do something. Some of today’s fun was:
- The woman who called me a less than nice name as I veered in between lanes to avoid the 18 wheeler about to kill us both. First she yelled at me, then she saw why, got a little mousy, and mouthed “Oops, Sorry”.
- The man who was talking on the phone and looked at a piece of paper and obviously was looking for his phone frantically when it was in his hand, he mouthed “Duh” as he started talking again.
- The kids who were making faces in the back of a car at me,(Yes, no seat belts) and when I made a face back, they giggled and laughed and jumped around on the back seat (Or on a trampoline in the back seat) of the older car trudging down the highway.
- The squirrel that ran like crazy up the fence when I got home, only to scurry too far off the other side and miss completely before he found his way up a tree.
- The ducks that watched the sunset with me.
I probably have a goofy sense of humor, but these things all struck me as funny. I would rather see people laughing all the time than facing the mass number of strange occurrences they deal with daily. I would much rather the world laughed with me when I say, “Stay in trouble, it’s more fun.”
They say laughter is the best medicine, after all I read it in readers digest, it must be true. Laughing gives us so much happiness in our lives, how can we go a day without it. Passion, and laughter make for a fun combination, and passion about laughter, well, that is probably a good recipe for a comedian.
I have a friend that I try to make laugh every day. She works far too much and it is my opinion (I hope she agrees) that she needs a stupid laugh. Each day I call and leave a voicemail when she doesn’t answer (A great many times) and each time I try to think up something off the wall and a bit (Maybe only a little) comical to make her laugh. I have been everything from a Russian extremest to a southern candy-holic in a weird attempt to get a laugh but if it works just once, it is always worth it. Just once can be the time than means something.
So as the sun sets on another day, why not just laugh. Let’s take a moment and laugh at ourselves, our friends, the guy with the plumbers crack, the strange person talking to themselves as they walk down the street, the bee that keeps flying in circles above you and finally finds the flowers, the dog eating peanut butter, the cat trying to jump on the tall bed that missed and acted like they meant to do it. Laugh at the friend who tries to sing and make a mockery of it (I am remembering a version of New York New York at Karaoke that was to die for) or just that person that tries to make you laugh, and hits a funny bone. Worst case, go back a few posts and laugh at the bear and rabbit joke, but find a way to laugh and maybe the world will be a better place.
Sleep sweet, love candy, er, love more candy, er, love life (That’s it) and laugh at it every day!